Warrigal’s Residential Care Home at Coniston is set in wonderful green surrounds and offers residents many newly renovated rooms and common areas. The staff ensure that laughter echoes through the corridors and that visitors are also welcomed.
Coniston pricing and key feature statements
Residential Care Home
Coniston Residential Care Home is centrally located only two kilometres from Wollongong. Our 60 residents have access to thoughtful tailored care in a convenient location.
- Fresh cooked meals
- Pet Friendly
- Podiatry visits
- INS internal phone system
- Security patrolled village
- Recreational activities
- Wellness Centre
- Visiting Health Professionals
- Physiotherapy (visiting)
- Courtyards & Outdoor Areas
- Short stay support
- Specialised support (palliative and dementia)
- Specialised, Registered nursing staff
- Visiting doctors
- Speech pathology
- Basic medical supplies
- Basic pharmaceutical supplies
- Pain management
- Wellness programs and gentle rehabilitative exercise
- 24 hour emergency call systems
- Use of on site facilities such as cafes or hairdressers
- Entertainment including concerts, performances, games and craft.
- Modern, well appointed accommodation
- Security patrolled premises
Warrigal At Home
Warrigal At Home offers many service options to keep you connected and in your community.
It provides you with the support you need around your own home, giving you choice and control over the services you want and how they are delivered.
Although some services have eligibility criteria you are sure to find something to interest you in our many mix and match package options.
Warrigal At Home offers personal, tailor made care to keep you connected with your community.
Click here to find out more: Warrigal At Home
91 Bridge Street