With established gardens and well maintained buildings, Warrigal’s community village at Warilla is lovely. Warrigal Warilla offers our residents an affordable home, with peace of mind that all levels of support located in the one village. As well as good transport links, and the local shops and beaches within walking distance.
Warrigal Community Village Warilla is a 40 villa / apartment style complex close to Warilla cafés, hairdressers and other shops, beaches, services and transport. The village is also home to our Opportunity Shop.
- 1 and 2 bedroom villas and apartments
- Off street parking
- Freshly cooked meals
- Shopping bus
- Podiatry visits
- INS internal phone system
- Security patrolled village
- Snooker Table
- Recreational activities
- Wellness Centre
- Visiting Health Professionals
- Courtyards & Outdoor Areas
- Ageing in Place
Residential Care Home
Warilla Residential Care home provides a safe, warm environment for our 100 residents, some of whom are utilising our specialist services for dementia. Adjacent to Warrigal Community Village, Warilla, it can afford couples or family members requiring different levels of care the opportunity to stay close to each other.
- Extra services
- Short stay support
- Specialised support (palliative and dementia)
- Specialised, Registered nursing staff
- Visiting doctors
- Speech pathology
- Basic medical supplies
- Basic pharmaceutical supplies
- Pain management
- Wellness programs and gentle rehabilitative exercise
- 24 hour emergency call systems
- Use of on site facilities such as cafes or hairdressers
- Entertainment including concerts, performances, games and craft.
- Modern, well appointed accommodation
- Security patrolled premises
Warrigal At Home
Warrigal At Home offers many service options to keep you connected and in your community.
It provides you with the support you need around your own home, giving you choice and control over the services you want and how they are delivered.
Although some services have eligibility criteria you are sure to find something to interest you in our many mix and match package options.
Warrigal At Home offers personal, tailor made care to keep you connected with your community.
Click here to find out more: Warrigal At Home
1 Arcadia Street
Volunteer with us
Warrigal was founded by volunteers and they continue to be vital to ensuring our residents happiness. From driving buses to regular visits, even assisting with our business operations, we have many varied opportunities for anyone who would like to donate their time, energy and skills to Warrigal’s residents.