The Residential Care Home at Mt Warrigal is special to the Warrigal family because it is where it all began over 40 years ago. We honour our history but we are also proud to offer the most modern of approaches to care. The view across the lake remains timeless.
Residential Care Home
Situated in a secluded bushland setting on top of Mount Warrigal our Mt Warrigal property offers spacious rooms, and walkways built around courtyards, gardens and lawn areas. Many rooms have spectacular views to the coast.
- Fresh cooked meals
- Podiatry visits
- INS internal phone system
- Security patrolled village
- Recreational activities
- Visiting Health Professionals
- Physiotherapy (visiting)
- Courtyards & Outdoor Areas
- Short stay support
- Specialised support (palliative and dementia)
- Specialised, Registered nursing staff
- Visiting doctors
- Speech pathology
- Basic medical supplies
- Basic pharmaceutical supplies
- Pain management
- 24 hour emergency call systems
- Use of on site facilities such as cafes or hairdressers
- Entertainment including concerts, performances, games and craft.
- Modern, well appointed accommodation
- Security patrolled premises
Warrigal Home Services
Warrigal Home Services offers many service options to keep you connected and in your community.
It provides you with the support you need around your own home, giving you choice and control over the services you want and how they are delivered.
Although some services have eligibility criteria you are sure to find something to interest you in our many mix and match package options.
Warrigal Home Services offers personal, tailor made care to keep you connected with your community.
Click here to find out more: Warrigal Home Services
5 Rowland Avenue